Last updated on February 8th, 2018 at 03:52 pm
Sometimes it seems our interior spaces just need to be brought to the next level with a little something special. Ornate pieces can be used to elevate many styles. North Carolina Furniture Showrooms can help you learn how to add ornate furniture, lighting, and accessories to your décor.
- If your style is contemporary, think about adding a French or Venetian mirror above a sleek modern table in the foyer.
- To easily add a touch of ornate glamorous to a traditional room, use decorative pillows dripping with beading and intricate trims.
- In a farmhouse dining room or eat-in kitchen, ornate candelabras or a chandelier can add a beautiful glow to the room.
- Add softness to a modern bedroom, give the bed a new look with a satin, velvet or mohair throw in a deep rich jewel tone.
- To wake up a transitional living room, add visual interest by pairing an ornate velvet sofa with carved trim and modern wire chairs.
- Make a style statement in a long hallway with a collage of ornate but empty picture frames. An unexpected by painting the frames in all white or mix the design up with an array of metal finishes.
- Step your global style with a metal scroll console table and mirror or a large metal wall sculpture.
For help with learning how to take your rooms to a whole new level of style with ornate furniture and accessories, visit Hickory Furniture Mart’s extensive furniture galleries.