If you are interested in purchasing new furniture for your home or office, then we would love to help you make your experience as convenient and efficient as possible. We understand that the process of purchasing new furniture may be somewhat overwhelming for many so we are here to walk you through every step of the way and answer any questions you may have prior to your arrival. You will find several new tools that have been implemented on our site to help you prepare for your upcoming visit to Hickory Furniture Mart.
Interactive Online Room Planner
Our virtual online Room Planner helps you design your new room(s) from the convenience and comfort of your own home on the device of your choice. It allows you to select products directly from our online manufacturers’ catalogs and place them into a layout that shows how the furniture will look in the room(s) that you wish to furnish. Since you have the ability to input the exact dimensions of your room(s) into this program, it is sized proportionately to scale. This allows you to test multiple layouts with the furniture that is available to purchase directly from our showrooms. Once you select your favorite furniture, just place it into the room planner layout that best suits your needs, save it to your device or print it out and bring it with you to show our sales associates and designers the day of your visit. This is a very simple and easy to use tool and it will provide you with a head start before you even arrive! View our room planner tutorial below:
- First, measure the dimensions of your room so that you will get the most accurate layout.
- Start by hovering your mouse over the Shop Products section. For our example, imagine you are looking for a bed, a dresser, and a few other bedroom items. Click on the Bedroom link from the navigation.
- Here you are able to select from different product categories. We will walk you through how to select a bed and you may apply that same logic to all other items. First, click Beds.
- Select the products that you want to test out in your virtual room. Once you click to see the product, you will see this page. Click “Add to Favorites” underneath the “request more information” button on the right-hand column. You will have to create an account with us (free) if you do not already have one. It is useful so that you may come back and use this tool again in the future. I’ve chosen the Flexsteel Bedroom Queen Mansion Bed for our example.
- Repeat this process until you have all of the items you want to test out in the room. Then go to Room Planner in the footer under “Resources” by scrolling down to the bottom of any page.
- It will first ask you what shape your room is. Pick the one that best represents your room, click the ‘rotate’ button to see different options. You are able to make changes to the walls after you pick a shape. Click next.
- In this screen, enter the dimensions of your room that we asked you to measure earlier. You are able to enter them here.
- Now you are ready to use the room planner. You should see the basic shape of the room. On the left-hand menu, there is a section for “Wishlist”. Click on that tab see the furniture you have selected.
- Now click and drag your furniture selections into your room and test all the different layouts!
Our Shopping Guide provides tips from professional interior designers who have visited the Mart throughout the years. They share their advice on how to prepare in advance and also the most important items to focus on the day of your visit to make your entire furniture shopping experience enjoyable and rewarding.
Purchasing Information Guide
We want to make sure you know exactly what to expect before you shop with us. Our Purchasing Information Guide provides information regarding accepted forms of payment inside each showroom and what you need to know about shipping your furniture to its desired location.
We understand that your time is valuable and we are here to help make your shopping experience a positive one and as stress-free as possible. Please contact us at 800-462-MART or email@example.com so that we are able to help you plan your next visit with us. Safe travels.